We’re looking for a highly organized individual with a love for creative environments, hyper focus on detail and uncanny people skills to join the Peck & Company team. The position will assist in managing project workflow, interface with client organizations and vendors and support our design team in producing great work for our clients.
Who We Are Seeking
- Recent college graduate with 1-3 years of experience in an office or studio environment
- Someone who wants to work in the creative environment and wear lots of different hats on any given day
- Detail-oriented, supportive, taskmaster, with strong organizational aptitude, ridiculously good people skills and a good sense of humor
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and verbal formats
- Strength in ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Fearlessness in the face of dangers like scope-creep, project demands, timeline and priority shifts
- Genuine, positive approach to life in general and work specifically
- Possess an encouraging attitude that inspires team and clients
- Internally driven to make things better, think creatively and learn new things
What You’ll Do
- Assist with tracking all work, tasks and project milestones
- Provide assistance to clients in a professional and service-oriented manner
- Work closely with the designers, vendors and clients to coordinate daily project and office related tasks
- Manage office and project calendar, schedule client meetings and set and oversee project milestones
- Manage day-to-day office functions, from greeting clients and answering phones to obtaining samples, taking notes and other daily administrative tasks
- Assist designers in gathering project quotes, procuring vendors
- Organizational prowess
- Internal drive to make things better and think creatively
- Positive and encouraging attitude
- Genuine people skills
- Baseline knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Cunning wit
If this sounds like you, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- 2-3 references
What Happens Next
- We will send a follow up email confirming that we have received your application materials. Based on high number of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted for a follow up interview.
- Phone interview, followed by an in-house interview.
- Finally, a followup with supplied references.
Who We Are
Peck & Company is a small multi-disciplinary design shop with a strong focus on branding and identity design and a strong commitment to the people behind those brands. We create tactile brands that speak no matter the medium, industry or platform. We believe in hard work and dedication to process.